Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear Duke, Northwestern, John Hopkin, Emory, UWash, Brown, and other colleges I'm about to apply to,

Please accept me! There is so much I could learn from you. If you give me the chance, I promise that you won't be disappointed. I promise that I will use the knowledge I gain from you to help others. I promise that I will do the best I can to make this world a better place. Oh dear colleges, if there's any place to start changing the world, it's with me. Give me the opportunity to reach my full potential so that I may help others reach theirs as well.

To be honest Brown, I didn't plan on applying to you. I didn't want to deal with the disappointment of reading a rejection. But today, I decided I will indeed apply to you. Today, I realized I have people who believe in me- people who somehow see potential in me to make a difference. Thanks to Cody I will be waiting for results from you. Even if you don't accept me, it's okay. I won't stop now. I'll keep pursuing my goals. I'm going to make them proud :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment